Thursday, October 22, 2009

So i am pretty sure... in fact i am 100% sure that i need to find some quick and dirty way to earn a lot of money. Then all the things in my life that give me woe will be gone... Just imagine if you will a world where you don't have to read biology, do math or work. Cause really you wouldn't have to go to school to get a job cause you are already loaded! I really think that being rich is the only way to live. So GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!
but i know that that will never happen. i will have to suffer forever in the vast sea of lame fools at school. I just want to go to class and jump through whatever hoops i have too and then get the hell out of there. i don't want to talk to anyone. I don't care if i knew you in high school... i especially don't want to talk to you if we went to high school together. I only want to talk to one boy in my math class, cause he is the only one worth my time. that might sound mean, but really... you know you feel the same way. who really cares what someone you never talk to is up too? not me. so i just put in my ipod and pretend that i can't hear people when they start talking to me. so muhahahahaha!

No comments: