Thursday, July 23, 2009

16 and pregnant

OMJ! (which stands for oh my josh)
I have a new love... not only will this tell you how lame my life is, but it will also show you how much I love reality TV.... I love the show 16 and pregnant. It is actually very strange when you take into consideration how much I don't like babies and how alien the whole process is to me. NOT EVEN MENTIONING HOW SICK THE GETTING PREGO PART IS! I just love it. I just think that the kids in this show are so crazy. I watched one about a girl named Catelynn and her boyfriend Tyler. Now just so you know... if you don't watch the show... lots of the guys on it are such dicks and you would just hate them as much as i do. BUT the boy in this episode is so sweet! I know that you guys all already know that i CRY IN EVERYTHING, but most of the time when i am at work i try really hard not to. So if i am finishing a book or watching a movie i can be strong and not cry (unless it is a lifetime movie! they get me everytime) but today i watched the full episode and there was no stopping them. i tried as hard as i couldn't to keep them in! The man who was cleaning the window that i sit next to saw me crying, but he was nice and pretended like he didn't.
My brother and his wife had a baby back in Feb. and then when we were in California my cousins baby was over and i thought to myself... "maybe i could have just one child" It seemed like my ice cold heart was melting, but this show smacked the sense back into me and froze that heart right back up... So i guess i owe a big thanks to MTV.

2 comments:

Jiles The Great said...

That show sometimes pisses me off SO badly...but I watch it anyway. Did you see they're going to have a reunion episode with Dr. Drew? I bet it will be seriously good times.

kajsia mccoy said...

MTV knows how to pull our heart strings! Those dirty SOB's.