Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ways to my heart!

These are just a few things that you can do to worm your way into my frost enclosed heart... <3
10. don't make fun of me for reading.
9. If we go to a movie... don't even think about texting during it (unless you are really good at hiding the light)
8. Bring me now and laters
7. don't tell me that you hate cats
6. watch Disney movies with me
5. let me have my own opinion (and i will let you have yours)
4. drop by my house to say hi! even if it is a surprise.
3. leave me a message if you call and i don't answer
2. tell me how long my hair is getting
1. Play with my hair.

now you know... so start working on those people!

2 comments:

kajsia mccoy said...

yay for #2!

Celeste said...

Don't forget about Slim Jims. I know they are the true way to your heart!