Monday, July 20, 2009

I'M BACK!

Yes… I know what you all must have been thinking, “where is she? Is she dead? Or could it be that she has forgotten all about us…?” well my friends it in none of those. The truth of my absence is actually a thrilling tale… well that might not be true.., BUT I’ll tell you anyway.
I have been traveling far and wide… I have been from one ocean to the other. My slightly disgusting brother got married and we had to fly to Florida (worst place to be in the world during the summer I might add) so they could tie that knot. Also I just got back from the wonderful world that is Hacienda Heights, California! It is small and pretty unknown, but let me tell you folks… it is only 20 minutes from the wonderful beach. And there is nothing better than the beach. One of the best parts is the waves when the tide comes in… They are so big and crash so freakin' hard into the shore. I love it when all the little kids are playing out there and the waves come and smash them down to the sand… I know you are all probably thinking, “what in the world? That is the worst thing I have ever read.” But honestly people it’s not… I really don’t see how those young-lings weren’t all dragged out to sea. But you win some you lose some.
Also Sound Concepts cut me loose… I am free of the Godforsaken place. PRAISE WHATEVER FORCES THERE MIGHT BE!!!!! I really have never heard of a company that is so completely a waste of space. They don’t know how to run an effective work place and I hope they all go out of business. But now I have the best job in the world and it is amazing how drama free my life is. I will tell you what my day has consisted of…
1. Finished my book
2. watched Bill and Ted’s Excellent adventure
3. watched Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey
4. Talked to Kajsia all day
5. wrote this
and
6. took maybe 8 phone calls all day
So this is kinda long and I am going stop now, but I will leave you with the insightful words of Bill S. Preston, Esquire, “Be excellent to each other.”

2 comments:

kajsia mccoy said...

YES.... the b*tch is back! haha (that was an elton john reference) I really think you are a nice person.

Jiles The Great said...

I nearly had a heart attack when I pulled up your blog and saw something other than "stupid fools who suck at living." Welcome back, I look forward to future rants from you. :-)