Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If you are going to have my name...then don't be gross

I know that i hate a lot of things and people in this world: Most of the people i work with, most people i don't work with, anyone in the world who doesn't know how to do their jobs, etc. BUT one thing i hate so so SO MUCH right this minute is this girl who is in my Philosophy class at UVU.
#1- her name is emily also and she is so g.d. annoying.
#2- She has to argue with everything that our teacher says, just for the sake of arguing, and feeling like she is some kind of individual.
#3- finally... her voice sounds like a car engine that will never turn over, but at the same time it is so nasally. "OK... BUT" is all i ever hear her say... and also for some crazy reason she always sits behind me. NO MATTER WHERE I SIT!!!! so not only do i have to listen to her stupid stupid comments, but they are right into my ears. AND it was like she just came out of no where... the first couple days in that class were pure bliss and i didn't know how good i had it, but one day there she was... and she has been there ever since. a plague on my life... a leach on the side of my face, sucking, sucking, sucking the life blood out of me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those people also drive me crazy..

and what drives me crazy is anyone with my same name because 'Mindy' is so uncommon and when I am in the same place as another Mindy I trip out

kajsia mccoy said...

she sounds like the idiots in my class. there always has to be one...