Sunday, January 24, 2010

blowing up like a blimp? lets hope not!

So the other day my friend posted some photos of us up of facebook. naturally i wanted to see what they were, so i go and log in... and sad as it is to say that they were awful. so i decided right then and there and if i need to do something about my weight. i don't feel like i am crazy fat, but there is always room for improvement, right? anyway... so saturday morning i lug my fat ass out of bed and go to the gym... I do all the stretching and flexing and ass clenching i can till i think i might die.
I had planned earlier to go to subway for lunch with my friend and sister, but like usual not everyone wanted that. so we end up going to chili's... like that is helping with my plan. so i eat what seems like the best french fries i've ever had and long for more when my plate is empty. Then someone has the brilliant idea for frozen yogurt. So we go and get that for desert. Delicious.. but not what i should be doing. Then that night as we were all watching the new Lifetime movie, Pregnancy pact(lifetime movies are my guilty pleasures) we decided to go get treats. So not a good day in the way of losing weight. And to top it all off this morning paige and i go to holiday to rent a redbox and i end up buying and eating mostly by myself a whole bag of beef jerky.... oh well. I'll just start again tomorrow... sadly that seems to be the theme in my life... maybe i should focus on changing that too.

2 comments:

kajsia mccoy said...

i just think frozen yogurt is ALWAYS a good idea.

Jiles The Great said...

Not that you need my advice, have you seen the recent pics of me? FATTY. But I don't think you should cut yourself off from all things delicious...I say you should still indulge, but maybe get smaller portions. Or maybe just pick one indulgence at a time instead of a bunch.

Or...maybe you should just eat whatever the hell you want! That's what I like to do. :-)