Tuesday, March 8, 2011

favorite text conversations

as most of you know... i get distracted or bored extremely fast, but on the flip side of that... i also am very easily amused. So it sure warms my heart that i have some sweet ass friends who are right there to keep me entertained.

jeff: if you become a crazy old cat lady, can i be the grumpy old man who lives across from you?
me: you mean... when. Yes, yes you may
jeff: :) Yes "when." i look forward to it.
me: me too! i feel like then my life will be complete.
--

nathaniel: I miss you like Agnes misses a unicorn,
me: That is a lot! I miss you like hiccup would miss toothless.
nathaniel: that is a lot....
me: it is! a whole lot!
nathaniel: i feel like you mean that! which means you do!

later

me: nathaniel, make it stop raining.
nathaniel: Emily, I think it's time i tell you the truth about something... sigh... despite what i think, i'm not a superhero... i should have told you sooner.
me: oh man... my heart is broken.
nathaniel: mine too...
me: can we still act like we are?
nathaniel: honestly, i can't help it. so yes.
me: YAY! CAPE TIME!

later on the phone it was decided since nathaniel did not stop the rain, but instead maliciously changed the rain to snow... he is no superhero, but an evil villain...

3 comments:

--jeff * said...

so dang honored that i made it on here. :)

malia said...

:)

Nathanielfree said...

Me too! I'm honored too! haha! I remember those conversations!