Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nerds around the world UNITE!


Question: Why do people make fun of me for being a nerd?
Answer: I have no freakin idea!

is there anything better than getting lost in your own world of imagination? NO. is there anything better than playing like you are fighting an epic battle with your fellow countrymen against the forces of evil? NO! is there anything better than building a fort out of blankets and pillows and being time machined back to when you were 8? NOOOO!!!! people... how could you not want to have the time of your life everyday? you can just be boring and watch your sports, scrapbook, read textbooks and generally have no fun at all. in the meantime, i will be reading all the fantasy books, watch the nerdiest movies, sneak through the school trying to leave as little forensic evidence of my presents to evade my enemies, watch anime, learn how to play magic cards.
I will LOVE Ronald Weasley till the day i die, even if my whole Successful Students class insists on making fun of me.
While you walk through your drab black and white world desperately trying not to leave smudges, I'll sore through my vibrantly blue skies, delivering packages on Kiki's broom. I'll dance and prance the night away in hidden magical meadows with nymphs. I'll strategically plan ways to achieve world domination! and since you suck every last ounce of fun out of the world, I will perfect the "levicorpus" spell and gladly dangle you upside down.

4 comments:

--jeff * said...

wow.

dang.

love this post for so many awesome reasons.

i'm taking you out for a smashburger for this.

Madison said...

amen! I love you Em!

kajsia mccoy said...

there is NO forensic evidence of all awesome nerds everywhere. none. it's like we never existed.

Nathanielfree said...

And we'll make superhero capes out of bedsheets and jump headlong into beanbags!